You agree that you will not photograph and deposit any of the following types of checks or other items which shall be considered ineligible items:
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than you (No multi-party checks).
- Checks payable jointly, unless deposited into an account in the name of all payees.
- Checks that are prohibited by the Bank or in violation of any law, rule or regulation.
- Checks containing an alteration on the front of the check or item, or which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn.
- Checks previously converted to a substitute check, as defined in Reg. CC or other applicable law or regulation or "image replacement documents" that purport to be substitute checks.
- Checks drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States.
- Checks that are remotely created checks, as defined in Reg. CC.
- Checks not payable in United States currency.
- Checks dated more than 6 months prior to the date of deposit.
- Checks or items prohibited by our current procedures relating to Mobile Remote Deposit Capture or which are otherwise not acceptable under the terms of your account with us.
- Checks with any endorsement on the back other than that specified in this Disclosure and Agreement.
- Checks that have previously been submitted through Remote Deposit or through a Mobile Remote Deposit Capture service offered at any other financial institution.
- Checks that have been dishonored or returned to you unpaid for any reason.
- Checks or items made payable to “Cash”.
- “Money Orders” from any applicable vendor.